@ Home With Madeleine

@ Home With Madeleine
My Home

Saturday 9 November 2013

'From Girl To Woman' : my album now released and available to buy at http://madeleinelee.bandcamp.com


madeleine lee
                                
                                 Today I celebrate the release of my new album by Madeleine Lee


    “This album is a collection of songs that I’ve written over the past twenty years. it is my journey ‘From Girl To Woman.’

     It is the journey of love and acceptance, of learning not be hard on yourself … of realising that you are perfect as you; beautifully broken, beautifully pure….


      You can hear tracks from my album every Saturday on the Peter Antony Show on Radio Caroline starting at   9am

     Madeleine Lee has performed at venues including the Shepherd’s Bush Empire, Queen Elizabeth Hall, and      the Astoria London.

     She was signed to BMG until she started her own record company, ‘Muse Records’.

     She now is writing a seven book fiction series ‘The Angel Of The Seven Shards’.

     You can find out more about Madeleine Lee on her facebook page

      You can BUY IT NOW and download it from http://madeleinelee.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment